母亲节最好的礼物


点击播放按钮,聆听7岁小女孩是如何通过安吉星营救她母亲的现场实况录音

在母亲节的那一天,7岁的凯瑞和她2岁的妹妹乘坐妈妈驾驶的汽车在前往家庭聚会的路上,身患糖尿病的妈妈突然发病,无法正确驾驶汽车,汽车开始逆向行驶。思维敏捷的凯瑞爬出幼儿座椅,按下安吉星(OnStar)系统的红色紧急求助按钮。安吉星顾问立即联系警方,并利用GPS进行精确定位,同事与凯瑞保持对话,设法让她和她的妹妹保持镇静。安吉星顾问让凯瑞回到汽车座位等待救援人员的到来。警方快速采取了救援行动。同事,这位妈妈开始恢复意识,并缓慢地将汽车停靠在路边等待救援。凯瑞的妈妈和祖父母对安吉星顾问的应急处理十分感激,这事对于这位妈妈和祖母最好的母亲节礼物。

OnStar:Hi this is OnStar emergency,this is Kim.
OnStar:您好,这里是OnStar应急中心。我是Kim。

CHILD:Um my mom's going the wrong way to our house so I think she's lost,I don't know what street we are on (child crying)...
女孩:呃..我妈妈回家的路走错了,我想她迷路了。我不知道我们在哪条街上(女孩哭声)..

OnStar:OK you're on North Sumfur Blvd.
OnStar:好的。你的位置在North Sumfur大街。

CHILD:But we're not going the right way,she's not going to our house,we're lost cause..crying..
女孩:但这条路不对,这不是回家的路。我们迷路了..(哭声)..

OnStar:Well,where's your mom at?
OnStar:你妈妈在哪儿?

CHILD:She's in the front, she's driving but she's not going the right way,she's going straight...
女孩:他在前排,她在开车,但是路错了,他在一直向前开...

OnStar:Is she OK?
OnStar:她没事吧?

CHILD:No she's closing her eyes..(crying undistinguishable word)
女孩:她眼镜闭上了...(哭声,说话内容听不清楚)

OnStar:Give me one moment I'm going to go ahead and get the police on the line for you ok.Make sure you have your seatbelt on. Stay in your seatbelt,I'm going to get the police out there to help your mom,ok?
OnStar:稍等一会儿,我马上帮你联系警察,号码?一定要系好安全带。我马上叫警察过去帮助你妈妈,好吗?

CHILD:OK.
女孩:好的。

OnStar:OK,one moment.
OnStar:好的,稍等。

911 DISPATCH:North Park Police,tech...Turner
911 报警中心:North Park警局,tech... Turner

OnStar:Hi,this is OnStar emergency. OK,I have a young child in a vehicle that pressed the emergency button. He is saying his mom is driving but she is closing her eyes. Can I conference you into the vehicle? And I do have the location at that point and I can get an updated location if you like.
OnStar:您好,这里是OnStar应急中心。有一辆车中的小孩子按下了紧急安久。她说她妈妈正在开车,但眼镜闭上了。我给你接通到这辆车好吗?我有事发地的具体位置信息,如果需要的话我可以提供最新的位置。

911 DISPATCH:OK.
911 报警中心:好的。

OnStar:Hi,I have the 911 DISPATCH center on the line.
OnStar:您好,我已经接通911报警中心了。

CHILD:Somebody please,we're on some road we don't,I don't know where we're going and (crying)...she wouldn't stop,she's going very slow,somebody honked at her first.
女孩:来人啊,帮帮忙。我们迷路了。我不知道我们要去哪里(哭声)...她停不下来,她开的很慢,有人向她按喇叭。

OnStar:Dispatch I can get you an updated location if you'd like,hold on for a very brief moment ok,one moment.
OnStar:报警中心,我可以向你们提供最新的位置信息。稍等片刻。

OnStar:(Beep,Ringing)She's at Sumfur and Tropicare.
OnStar:(蜂鸣声)她在Sumfur和Tropicare大街。

OnStar:Yes and I have her license plate if you need it.
OnStar:是的,另外我还有她的车牌号。

911 DISPATCH:Yes,go ahead with it.
911 报警中心:好的,告诉我吧。

OnStar:Sierra eight one five one Alpha(S8151A)
OnStar:S8151A

911 DISPATCH:You know the child's name?
911 报警中心:你知道这个孩子的名字吗?

OnStar:I don't.
OnStar:不知道。

911 DISPATCH:What's your name?
911 报警中心:你叫什么名字?

CHILD:Carrie,and my baby sister's in the car and she's only two.
女孩:Carrie,我的小妹妹也在车上,她只有两岁。

911 DISPATCH:So it's you and your sister,and your name's Carrie. Is your mom still driving?
911 报警中心:哦,你和你的妹妹。你的名字叫Carrie是吗?你妈妈还在开着车吗?

CHILD:She's starting to go again.
女孩:她又要出发了。

911 DISPATCH:Can you talk to your mom,is she hearing you?
911 报警中心:你能跟你妈妈讲话吗?她能听到吗?

CHILD:I don't know,she just keeps going so I don't know where we are...
女孩:不知道。她一直在开车,我不知道我们在哪儿...

911 DISPATCH:Are her eyes still open and is she driving fine or is she running off the road way?
911 报警中心:她的眼镜还睁着吗?她开车没什么问题吧?她把车开下公路了吗?

CHILD:No,one is closed and one is open,I don't know and I'm very scared.
女孩:没有,一只眼睁着,一只眼闭着。我不知道,我很害怕。

911 DISPATCH:I believe we know where you are. I've got officers looking for you OK,so you just tell me when you see one.
911 报警中心:我们知道你在哪儿了。我已经派警察去找你了。你看到警察来了,告诉我一下。

CHILD:I see the pliceman,he just took off...
女孩:我看到警察了,他刚下车。

911 DISPATCH:OK,so you see the policemen now?
911 报警中心:好的,你现在看到警察了吗?

CHILD:Ya,he's right behind us.
女孩:是的,他就在我们后面。

911 DISPATCH:Is she stopping for the policeman?
911 报警中心:你妈妈把车停下来了吗?

CHILD:Ya,she stopped right now.
女孩:嗯,她停下来了。

911 DISPATCH:Ok so you're stopped and the policeman is there with you?
911 报警中心:你现在停下来了是吗?警察在你旁边吗?

POLICEMAN:Are you OK? What's going on? Ok darling we got you. Good job.
警察:你还好吗?发生什么事了?好的宝贝,我们找到你了。干得好。

OnStar:Carrie,this is Kim from OnStar,you did a great job, OK. Just so you know we're here whenever you need us. You have a good day.
OnStar:Carrie,我是OnStar的Kim。你干得漂亮。好的,我们会随时向你提供帮助。祝你愉快。

911 DISPATCH:OK thanks Kim,you have a good day too.
911 报警中心:好的Kim,谢谢你。

OnStar:Thank you,bye
OnStar:谢谢,再见。